This is the big one, the bee's knees, the bling king (or queen), the ultimate Flotilla kit.
You'll get fourteen Flotilla modules, three complete kits - our audibly offensive Noisemaker synth, a cute little paper-craft mood light, and an all-singing, all-dancing line-following robot - as well as eight other super-simple Cookbook recipes to get you up and running in two turns of a ship's wheel.
The Mega Treasure Chest includes the following modules:
- Colour: ideal for using in line-following robots, detecting fruits, or sorting M&M's!
- Dial: perfect for using as a simple game controller for games like pong
- Joystick: use it to steer your robot, or to control the boosters on your rocket
- 2x Light: remind yourself when you've left the lights on in your house
- Matrix: perfect for scrolling text on, or using as a tiny marble maze
- Motion: use it as a tilt-sensitive controller for games
- 2x Motor: ideal for driving your robot, or a tiny fan
- Number: perfect as a clock, or a countdown timer
- Rainbow: makes the perfect little mood light
- Slider: perfect for using as a synth controller
- Touch: ideal for reaction time games, or a tiny piano
- Weather: set up a mini weather station in your house
- The Dock - the heart of the Flotilla system, it has eight ports for Flotilla modules, and connects to your Raspberry Pi with a USB A to micro B cable
- Noisemaker synth kit: channel your inner superstar DJ with our Noisemaker synth
- Robot kit: build a cute little robot rover
- Paper-craft model kit: paper-craft pieces for the mood light Cookbook recipe
- Quickstart guide
- Dock cable and module ropes
Flotilla is a range of smart, friendly, and affordable modules that you connect together to create amazing projects that can sense and react to the world around them.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi
- Unique plug-and play hardware project kit
- Go from absolute beginner to ninja-maker
- Made, with love, in the UK
We've blended smart widgets, and even smarter software to make Flotilla friendly for everyone, from complete beginners to savvy makers.
Flotilla is designed to progress with you as your skills develop. You don't need any coding skills or electronics knowledge to get started, you can simply plug and play.
For beginners Flotilla has Cookbook and Rockpool, two web-based apps which you can access from your computer or tablet. They let you experiment, learn, and build without writing a single line of code.
For anyone who's done a little programming before, we also have a complete Python API that lets you talk to all of the Flotilla modules.