The Cluster HAT is the perfect tool for modelling, testing and teaching small scale clusters. The Cluster HAT is designed to interface a controller (Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3) with 4 Raspberry Pi Zero's configured to use USB gadget mode.
Please Note. A Raspberry Pi B+/2/3, with SD Card & Power Supply are also required for set up. These items are NOT Included in the Kit but can be purchased separately.
The Cluster HAT Kit Features:
- Small Scale Cluster Simulator
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeros are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Kit includes:
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (colour may vary)
- 4 x Raspberry Pi Zero
- 4 x 4GB Class 4 Micro SD Cards
- 1 x MicroSD Card Adaptor