Our new mini camera stand is the perfect companion for your Raspberry Pi camera module! Compatible with both the original and V2 camera modules, this camera stand can be combined with our camera lens to expand the photographic cababilities of your Raspberry Pi. Made with our trademark stealth-matte black acrylic, our camera stand can be adjusted to four different "leans", and includes and 1/4" hole for tripod mounting.
The ModMyPi Camera Stand Features:
- Compatible with Original and V2 Camera Modules
- 4 Different "Lean" Angles
- Compatible with ModMyPi's Range of Lenses (Fisheye, Super Fisheye, Wide, Telephoto) (Lens Not Included)
- Made from our Trademark Stealth-Matte Black Acrylic
- 1/4" Tripod Mounting Hole (Nut Not Included)
- Includes Raspberry Pi Camera Mounting Screws
- Pass the four black screws through the front plate of the acrylic.
- Place two washers on each screw.
- Place the Raspberry Pi camera module onto the washers.
- Use the nut to secure the camera to the acrylic plate.