(scroll down for english description of the Coral devboard Micro case)
Google Coral DEV Board Micro Case
The Coral Dev Board Micro Case is actually a set of two plastic enclosures:
- the standard case accommodates the Dev Board Micro alone or with the Coral Wireless Add-on board
- and the PoE case accommodates the Dev Board Micro with the Coral PoE Add-on board.
These compact cases provide additional convenience and comfort in handling the Dev Board Micro, and some protection for the on-board camera on the Dev Board Micro. You can also still access the GPIO ports through cutaway covers.
Do you need to interact with the board, or power cycle it? Simply push the top user button - this case has a flap at the required position.
The case is translucent, with an optically clear lens cover.
Note: this case set is not intended for outdoor usage or wet environments, as it is not water-proof.
The Coral Dev Board Micro is sold separately.
- Standard case: 73mm x 36mm x 16.5mm
- PoE case: 73 mm x 26 mm x 27.5mm
- Standard case: Flat back to allow adhesive tape
- PoE case: 1/4-20 threaded insert for tripod mount
Press button for the top user button, Pin hole for the side reset button
Optically clear lens cover
Google part number: G730-06370-01