RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge lets you...
- build and control a circuit with very few additional wires
- attach a breadboard to your Pi neatly, robustly and reversibly
- make prototype circuits quickly and easily
- make far fewer wiring errors, saving debugging time and potential damage
...so it's ideal for experimenting with Pi-controlled circuits, prototyping and learning.
The RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge PCB connects all available Raspberry Pi GPIO ports to a half-size breadboard, with an elegant Perspex platform and cover holding it all neatly and robustly together.
The Pi GPIO ports connect to the breadboard in numerical order (2-27), which means no pin counting and fewer wiring errors - just add your components to the breadboard and start controlling it with the Pi.
- Perspex base, breadboard platform and Pi cover
- Half size breadboard (400 points)
- Nylon nuts bolts and spacers to hold it all together
- RasPiO Breadboard Pi Bridge PCB
- 30-way male header
- 2x20-way female header
- 5x10mm LEDs + resistors
- GND wire to connect the ground rails together