KAmodRS is a voltage levels converter module with MAX3232 chip (RS232). The module make possible working with voltages in the range from 3V to 5V for digital systems, to obtain the voltage levels required for serial transmission in the RS232 standard.
- 10-pin connector for connection to a digital system
- 9-pin female DB9 connector, e.g. for connection to a personal computer
- Used chip: MAX3232 (compatible with the MAX232 chip, designed for a wider range of power supply voltages)
- Range of supply voltages: 3...5.5V
- Maximum data transfer rate: 250 kbit/s
- assembled module board