New Updated V2.0 Cluster HAT! The Cluster HAT is the perfect tool for modelling, testing and teaching small scale clusters. The Cluster HAT is designed to interface a controller (Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3) with 4 Raspberry Pi Zero's configured to use USB gadget mode. It's an ideal tool for teaching, testing or simulating small scale clusters.
Please Note. Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Zero's are NOT included!
The Cluster HAT Features:
- Small Scale Cluster Simulator
- The Cluster HAT can be used with any mix of Pi Zero 1.2, Pi Zero 1.3 and Pi Zero W.
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeros (not included) are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Controller Pi can be rebooted without interrupting power to Pi Zeros (network recovers on boot).
- Kit includes:
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (colour may vary)