The PCCB (Pi Control Carrier Board) is an industrial carrier board for the Raspberry Pi Compute Module. It offers several industrial interfaces, and power options.
The PCCB supports Raspberry Pi Compute Modules 1 to 3 Plus – all modules currently on the market. It supports modules with Flash, and without Flash.
- RS232 & UART interface (not usable simultaneously)
- RS485 interface
- CAN Bus
- industrial connectors for SPI, I2C, PWM, etc
standard compute interfaces
- Ethernet 10 / 100 Mbit/s (using the Raspberry Pi SMSC / Microchip design)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports (via SMSC USB / Ethernet Hub)
- Display & Camera port
- microSD slot (for use with Compute Module 3 / 3 + Lite)
- DIP switches
- built-in TPM (Infineon Optiga™ SLB 9670 TPM 2.0)
- reset button
- two user programmable buttons
- three user programmable LEDs
The PCCB can be powered using two different options:
- 5,1 V DC microUSB (great for development!) – we recommend the official Raspberry Pi power supply
- built-in step-down, with protection circuitry (including a fuse) from 6 – 24 V DC
Software support & intended use
The PCCB is based on the Raspberry Pi Compute Module, as such it supports the Raspberry Pi ecosystem.
The PCCB is designed with features which industrial and business customers require.
Custom versions are possible
This version of the PCCB is a full-featured evaluation version, intended to get you started with industrial interfacing on the Raspberry Pi platform.
We are able to customize the board by omitting features – and thereby to drive down cost for very reasonable batches (100+ units