- CAN connection via Micro-C connector
- 120Ω terminator ready
- SocketCAN driver
- appears as can0 to application
- NMEA 0183 (RS422) via 5-way screw terminal
- appears as ttyS0 to application
- LED indicator (GPIO22)
- Qwiic (I2C) connector for extra sensors
- Include 3A SMPS to power the board and the Pi from 12v line.
- Compatible with OpenCPN, OpenPlotter, Signal K and CANBoat
This is only the PiCan M including the SMPS which you are purchasing here - the other items are to illustrate example applications.
Sie kaufen hier NUR das PiCan M Board (inklusive SMPS) - Raspberry Pi und weiteres Zubehör dient nur der Illustration.
Der PiCAN-M with NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 Connection + 3A SMPS ist mit dem Raspberry Pi 4 kompatibel!
One photo shows GPS with NMEA-183 RS422 connection and BME280 Atmospheric Sensor with Qwiic connection. (Other hardware shown not included).
One photo shows NMEA 0183 GPS device in use with OpenCPN.
One photo shows PiCAN-M board connected to a NMEA-2000 network. (Other hardware shown not included).
One photo shows temperature reading from a Yacht Devices Digital Thermometer NMEA 2000 YDTC- 13N on Signal K instrument panel.