RasPiO Full pHAT lets you...
- connect two pHATs to your Pi and still use spare GPIO ports
- connect a pHAT + a HAT to your Pi and still use spare GPIO ports
- break out the Pi GPIO ports multiple times with large, clear labels
...so it opens up a lot of possibilities for combining boards into a project. This photo shows a RasPiO InsPiRing driver board and a Pimoroni inkyphat on a RasPiO FullpHAT.
But even with those two pHATs in use at the same time, you still have 19 other GPIO ports unused. With RasPiO FullpHAT, you can access and use them for your projects.
Kit Contents - What do I get?
- RasPiO Full pHAT PCB
- stacking header (body 8.5mm, pins 10.25mm)
- 2x20 male header
- nylon standoffs and nuts (2 of each)