KAmodRPi-GPRS-GPS is an overlay for Raspberry Pi 4 / 3B + computers, which allows you to enrich the system with the ability to send data via GPRS, SMS transmission or work as a module for Bluetooth communication. This extension also offers the ability to receive satellite data from location systems - GPS and GLONASS.
- Extension module for Raspberry Pi 4 / 3B +, 3B, 2B, B + computers
- Built-in MC60E communication module from Quectel
- Built-in ID-EEPROM memory
- Built-in back-up battery socket (CR1220)
- Connector for microSIM cards
- U.FL connectors for GSM, Bluetooth, GPS / GLONASS antennas
- Built-in status LED "NETL"